Lotus leaf tea
Lotus leaf tea considering health
Lotus leaf tea soothes your mind, keeps your skin clear and healthy, and helps with weight loss. This premium tea with a mild flavor of lotus roots can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Lotus leaves dried with a great care
This is a premium tea made of the leaves, stems, and seeds of white lotuses, handpicked, roasted, rolled, and dried with great care. You can enjoy the deep aroma and lingering aftertaste of lotus.
[Five features of lotus leaf tea]
• Domestic lotus leaf tea grown in Asan, Chungnam
• Fresh white lotus leaves and stems, lotus pips and lotus seeds are collected by hand.
• High quality lotus leaf tea made by roasting, mixing, carefully drying
• Prime tea of white lotus
with deep flavor and lingering delicate aftertaste
• Lotus leaf tea helping with mind and body relaxing and beauty and obesity
[How to cook]
1. Heat hot water up to 80-90℃
2. Put a proper amount of tea bag into a teapot and cup.
3. Leave it for about 2-3 minutes, shake and pour into a teacup or cup.
4. Eat with biscuits or hangwa (Korean traditional confectionery) for better taste.